Join the GCBA or Renew Your Membership
Membership in the GCBA provides as follows:
- Free access to eight luncheons with knowledgeable speakers throughout the year.
- Entrance to our annual Law Day Celebration in April.
- An invitation to the December holiday party.
- Access to continuing legal education (CLE) courses in Galveston. Additional fees may be required for some CLE events.
- Networking opportunities with others in the legal profession.
- Volunteer opportunities that are well organized and allow you to give back to your community.
- Free membership to the Galveston County Young Lawyers Section for all who meet the GCYLS membership criteria.
- For more details, please contact us.
The GCBA membership rolls over every year on July 1, and the membership dues are as follows:
- Attorneys in Private Practice: $150/year
- Government Attorneys: $125/year
- Members age 70+ and Honorary Members: Free
Individuals interested in joining the GCBA or renewing their membership can register online.